The worst part about listening to THA or WTNV in public is that it’s hard not to make faces and when you do it looks even weirder than if you’re online or something because you’re not even smiling at your phone you’re just staring straight ahead pulling faces
My favorite part of Sparks Nevada is that 90% of his dialogue is variations of “Wha? Ew! No! Stop it! What’s going on? I don’t know. That’s disgusting.”
Time for some bi positivity! What’s your favorite thing about being bi? or pan or lgbt in general?
the pure, unfiltered power
The ability to commune with unicorns.
glowing in the dark
T H E V O I D
Frank and Sadie Doyle: confusing sex demons with their bisexuality since whatever time period this thing takes place in.
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror